Thursday, May 29, 2014

Chapter 13 part 2 - Dogonit: the bad news


Well, things are surprisingly well, considering the changes and stuff. I`m in a town called Siquirres on the other side of the country. I don`t know much about the area yet, but I`ll find out stuff.

Bad news, I lost the luggage with all of my stuff stuff. Everything that wasn´t clothes was lost. I have my missionary library and my Spanish English dictionary, plus all my socks, shirts and pants. I only have the tie I was wearing, one set of shoes and one belt.

It was the biggest suitcase that was stolen off the bus during transfers
It was the biggest suitcase that was stolen off the bus during transfers

Good news, I feel peace even though this happened. God is helping me not be angry at this so that I can get to work.

I don´t know what your plan is, but I´m not even sure if I want you to do anything.

Just thought I´d let you know that things are good, just a bit wierd. My companion is Elder De Leon, from Guatemala, He has 10 months in the mission and is really cool and nice. That´s all I have for now.

Love you,
Elder VanderMeyden

P.S. Yes, I have permission to write today. ;)¨

Yeah, I hope you have a plan for all this, but... I got nuthin´

Luckily I have what I have and I can survive.

I don`t have much else to say so...

Love you so much,
Elder VanderMeyden

No comments:

Post a Comment