Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Chapter 3: WHAT????

Well, this week my weekly email list dropped off the map so I don´t know what´s happening.
Also another "what" is that we did an LPE with a wise man that had all the right questions. We gave him a book of mormon and told him to call us. He was really prepared for us at that time.
Another "what" is that in the same spot a few days latter we found a less active member who says he wants us to visit him so that he can prepere to go on a mission. he´s 27 so he can´t but we´ll still visit him.
Also, I had a wonderful Idea that I would love each and every one of you to follow through with: I was re-reading my journal and realized that there was 18 1/2 years missing before it so I wanted to ask all of you to write a hand written letter with an experience that we had together and a picture of yourself so that I can put in a special place in my journal. If you would like to write more than one, please do it. I just want to have these experiences and I´ll be doing the same with all the experiences that I can remember from before my mission.
That´s all for this week,
Elder VanderMeyden









No comments:

Post a Comment