Saturday, December 27, 2014

Chapter 13: Driven

What I mean to say is Drivin` because we were in the car all day on Tuesday and Wednesday. Not to mention the trip we made out to Alajuela on Thursday and Friday was when we went to San Jose central. I have been to the many areas near San Jose so many times in the last few days that I almost don`t need the GPS to make it anywhere anymore. :P What can you do though, I was delivering the Packages to the missionaries so that they would have things to open on Christmas Day. I felt like Santa, and Hermana Wilkinson even allowed us to use our Christmas hats for the trips. :)

But in reality, this week has been horrible for our area. We got back late from these trips every day and have only had 1 normal day to work in our area. we`ve somehow been able to squeeze at least one less a day though, but it drives me to better in the week to come even thought the Festival of Zapote is going strong right now and we have a heard time getting people to let us in because they`re all drunk or out partying. It is a bit frustrating, but We`ll get work done this week, I promise.

Speaking of the festival. Elder Hoover and I are just gonna go look at it today to finish up our P-day. They have some souvenir stuff and roller coaster stuff and food and a rodeo stadium. Elder Hoover and I can`t do the roller coaster stuff or the rodeo stuff, but we can watch others do them. :) It all looks fun and I`ll try and get some good pictures for all of you. :)

That`s all the time I have this week, but I`m super excited to hear how the the New year goes for all of you. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. :)

Elder VanderMeyden

P.S. this picture is how I`ve felt this Christmas, just from pure running. I actually loved this Christmas season, even though I wasn`t at home or getting a ton of stuff. It was great to see the Family after so long. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment