Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Chapter 10: NO TIME

First, I apologize to everyone that wrote me this week. I only had 5 minutes on computers today so I was not able to read or write any emails except this one. If you wrote me or asked questions, I will read and reply next week. I was in TORTUGUERO (we just received permission this week and went with the Zone Leaders). WE were going to catch the bus at 3:30, but it turns out there was none and so we had to return at 4:30 instead. I took a ton of pictures but there was not time to upload them. Please forgive me and my shortness with the email this week.

The only thing I have to say is that we had 47 lessons this week and 48 in the chapel! It was a new record! but the thing is that it wasn´t full of visitantes like the last time it rose, it was full of members (and one investigator)! we´ve been working with quite a few of them to make them members that come every week and we had MANY who came! :D

This week the goals we have are 140 LPE (which we have yet to reach since Elder Garay showed up) and 15 news. Please pray to give us the ability to meet our goals and give us the courage to be more obedient.

Sorry I can´t write more but I have to go, it´s 6.

Love you,
Elder VanderMeyden

P.S. I got burnt and it feels so good. :) It´s been a while :P
Our Zone playing in the rain

Merry Christmas from the Mission

Our Zona Atlantica

More Zona Atlantica

Gotta love the little trinkets

Driving in the rain

Pretty wet out here

Me and Elder Garay, my last companion

One of our families (Susan - our cook)

On the bus to the mission home

Hermana Whitman

Hermana Acosta

Elder Hoover and Elder Miller

Elder Saavedra and Elder Miller

Me and Jar Jar Binks

Pretty awesome little bug we made

At the turtle santuary


The boat ride to the turtle santuary


Me, Elder Garay and a member

Climbing Trees

We call this kid Chino (Andres)

Leap Frog

A turtle in the water

Lunar Eclipse

My scripture covers

On the bus with the missionaries

Yummy food I made 'salchipapas'

Cooking at the church

Hanging out


I decorated a missionary planner for someone

Pday

A real cocoa bean

Susan's Family

Susan's Family

Serving at the nursing home





Christmas Service project with the zone


Making tamales


Families in my last area




All of us came from the MTC on the same day (me, Miller, Mills, Neider)

Christmas Party at the mission home

President Hayes

Elder Nelson

Hermana Whitman

Mini Missionary from my old ward in Zapote

Hermana Chen

Elder Jensen

Hermana Kugath

Elder Munoz

Hermana Markle



Elder Coronado

More ward members


Zona Atlantica


Miguel's family

Hermano David


Pday fun

Andres




Cariari Branch

Domingo and his family



My Zone leaders




Elder Lewis

David





Our zone with President Hayes and Elder Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment