Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Chapter 6: It's a boy!

This title is because I´m training a new companion and that it´s common to call your trainer your father and the trainee the son. This missionary straight from the package will be my new companion, just wait 1 to 2 days for shipping and I can pick him up at the missionary office. :P I don´t know who it is yet, but that´s okay. I´ll have more about this next week. :)


So, many of you might be wondering about the game: the Netherlands against Costa Rica. It was good and I actually braved the world in Holanda Orange for my tie color. I actually gained a bit of respect from the people here and I had a bunch of fun. In the end Costa Rica lost, but I gained respect. The two investigators from last week had another problem and they may have miscarriaged, but it´s not completely certain so please keep them in you prayers.

Also, Cambios were this week  I am changing areas...................................
 to Siquirres 2 (or rather, I´m opening the area again). It was half of my original area here in Siquirres. That´s right, I´m training and opening an area. It´ll be fun and I´m excited to serve. :) (just so y´all know, this is what happened to me when I first arrived to Costa Rica, just that I was the trainee opening the area and not the trainer)

That´s it for this week,
Elder VanderMeyden
James and his trainee Elder Gonzalez.

No comments:

Post a Comment